Friday, November 2, 2012

Same costume, 3 babies

Shortly after a good friend of mine gave birth I came across a book with a super adorable cow outfit in it.  When we were in high school she and I had both really liked cows, so I knew I wanted to knit it for her son.  I gave it to him as an early 1st birthday present, and he wore it for Halloween in 2010.

T- the original recipient, in 2010.
 Then Bennett came along, and also having a fall birthday, the cow outfit ended up being his Halloween costume as well.



Bennett, in 2011- I get a kick out of the fact that the cow
is drinking a bottle of milk.  :)
And now we have another recipient of the cow costume!  My cousin's daughter just turned 1 so I offered it up to her.

R- the 2012 recipient.
So who will be next in 2013?  Anyone just have or about to have a baby who might appreciate a hand knit cow costume next year?  I love seeing this worn by so many little ones!  And not only has it been worn by three babies, it's also been to three states- Maine, Massachusetts, and Florida!

1 comment: