Monday, December 3, 2012

Ice Ice Baby (Toddler)

The other excitement of the weekend was that Awesome Auntie Mel proved her awesomeness by coming to the rink and freezing for me on Saturday!  Daddy couldn't come to skating because he had a booth at a craft fair.  Mel lives pretty close to the rink so I asked if she would be able to come by to take photos of Bennett and then watch him after his lesson until I got off the ice.  She was game!  I love looking at these pictures and actually getting a bit of a sense of how Bennett's lessons are going.  And even though he spends a lot of time sitting on the ice (which isn't really shown in these pictures) he looks like he's having fun.

He must have realized that Mel was there watching and taking pictures, because the instructor (who knows I was off skating on the other side of the rink) even asked him at one point who he was showing off for.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly wouldn't mind doing this again providing schedules work! This was a lot of fun getting to watch him and then hang out with him after his lesson. Plus now he knows I'm "Mo" :)

    ReplyDelete