Friday, January 14, 2011

A few random things...

    Because I have a bladder of steel (I think I just went about 7 hours) I sometimes forget that Bennett's diaper might need to be changed more regularly.

    Chris and I like to try to guess who will come closest to a certain number.  Usually this is at restaurants as to what the total of the check will be.  In this case, it was how many stuffed animals Bennett was going to get for Christmas.  (He also got a couple of other stuffed items that due to other features of them we classified them as "toys".)  Daddy won.

    Bennett has now rolled over from front to back a few times.  Daddy didn't want to believe that this had happened since he didn't see it.  I took video one time and he claims that I photoshopped it.  Last night Daddy saw Bennett roll over, but no luck today.  Now Daddy thinks that Bennett only rolls when I'm around.  :)

    Because we are Anglophiles, we want to teach Bennett British English.

    I make milk.  What's your superpower?  Because of this, we had to get a new fridge/freezer.  It's full and we're out of space again.  When I transferred milk to the new freezer I had 489 ounces, or 3.8 gallons.  At this point I have even more.

    Bennett will finally be starting daycare on Tuesday.  We had planned for him to start on Jan 3rd, but we procrastinated a lot with our daycare search.  However, I think we'll be happy with where he's going.  (And if he had been born on his due date, this might have been when he would start anyway.)

    I had great intentions of updating this blog every week.  Obviously that didn't happen.  I'm still planning on playing catch-up though.

    I still plan on writing thank you notes for shower gifts.  The envelopes have all been addresses since early October, maybe even September, and I think I put stamps on the envelopes in November or December.  So if you don't have yours yet, your gift(s) are appreciated and the notes are coming.  Eventually.

    I miss my pregnancy hair.  Now I'm back to shedding.  A lot.

    I generally don't read the books about when your baby should hit certain milestones because I don't want to be upset if he's late (which is pretty much a guarantee that he will be due to his preemie status).  However, because of this I don't really know what to look out for or know what I should be helping him to do.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment