Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fun with Siri

Last night we decided to see what Siri (the voice recognition function of our phone) could decipher of Bennett speaking.  What was even more fun was when Chris and I each pulled out our phones and Siri translated the same things completely differently. 

  • Are you at bat but hey Dr. my dad going to
  • Daddy had wine by black goggles are
  • Eric Bigelow won't just talk hi
  • Is going to refer me to have both of our clients sometimes he visited don't touch foam time bye Hey wonky hi hi Pigalle monkeys right and wrong with black killer delay like he doing
  • Hey dad schools hi hi forgot Michael's right the rope but like I need to read right the rent
  • Just Bennett Fagant No you can't push it looked like he bye Bye delay LOL contact the land at all man I get there and Karen Calamante all man going like he is doing  (The Bennett and no you can't push it are things that I was saying at the same time.)
  • Hey Ricky doing Pool two what are you doing school today Paul okay dad I pay you already commitment program for me
  • What are you doing today okay alright want me to go away from me
I think we'll have to try this experiment again later to see how his elocution evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment