Thursday, May 27, 2010

17 Week Journal

How far along? 17 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I think this may have been my first week of no change. Which is odd, since I feel like I've gotten larger.
TP test: About 10 1/2 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Yup. I fit into fewer and fewer old clothes.
Food cravings/ aversions: Nothing special this week.
"Morning" Sickness: Nope.
Signs of Pregnancy: Um, the largeness of my belly.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Last night we went and ordered a new mattress and bedroom furniture. The furniture will take 2-5 weeks to get here, but the mattress is being delivered on Saturday. I can't wait!!! There were a couple of nights where I woke up in so much pain that I almost got up and went into our guest bedroom which has a more comfortable bed.
Big things this week: Last Thursday I had another doctor appointment. In and out really quickly, but we did get to hear the heart beat again.
Gender prediction: Does this even matter?
Movement: Not yet, but apparently I should be able to start feeling Baby any day now.
Labor Pains: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm... nothing all that exciting to impart this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment