Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 14 Journal

How far along? 14 weeks. (And a happy birthday to Jen Whitson.)
Total weight gain/loss: Up another 2, so I think that's 8 lbs overall?
TP test: Just about 10 squares.
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and ordered a couple of pairs of pants, a skirt, and a bathing suit. My current clothes are getting tight and I have an upcoming work trip to Florida.
Food cravings/ aversions: Still haven't actually tried the chocolate/strawberry milk combo, but a friend said her kids drink it all the time and like it.
"Morning" Sickness: I think it's pretty much gone.
Signs of Pregnancy: Running out of pants that fit. And starting to show a bit at work, depending on what I wear. I had a clingier shirt on earlier this week and it was particularly noticeable.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Slightly better than last week, but certainly not great.
Big things this week: I don't think there's been anything that momentous.
Gender prediction: Who knows. I think I'm trying to avoid predicting one way or the other because I don't want to be wrong.
Movement: Probably not for another month or so. Kind of freaked Chris out a bit though. I had moved my legs into a position which caused a bit of round ligament pain. Moved them back. Then a bit later forgot about it and tried moving my legs again. Another stab of pain, and I commented that the baby didn't like that. I think he thought I meant that I was being kicked. Nope, not yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in. Still wondering when I should take out my belly ring.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Just take it one day at a time. It all goes by so quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of ligament pain! It's one of the things about pregnancy I remember quite vividly...hopefully you won't have them as frequently.

    ReplyDelete