Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another comparison, and some clothes

First off, here's another comparison photo. Yeah, I know. I'm a couple of weeks late getting this posted. Here I am at 17 weeks. I had meant to take a picture every 4 weeks, but I forgot and then life got in the way, so here I am at 17 weeks.And then here is my dining room table covered in clothes that were sent up from Georgia. Wow! This kid has quite the wardrobe already. It was fun going through everything and seeing some of the clothes that we had given to the nieces/nephew being passed on to our babe. And the cute pink plaid hat! (But where's the matching jumper?)
I sorted it into a few different piles: boy on the right, 2 piles of neutral in the middle, and a pile of girl on the left. Then on the far left are pink and blue bumpers, some blankets, and some crib sheets. There's also a stack of bibs and a pile of socks and hats. Now to further sort things by size. And then find a place to put all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment