Thursday, June 17, 2010

20 Week Journal

How far along? 20 weeks. Halfway there!!!
Total weight gain/loss:
Down .4 pounds. Odd. Thought I ate a lot this week.
TP test: Back down to 10 squares. I keep fluctuating in the 10 square range.
Food cravings/ aversions:
No.
"Morning" Sickness:
No.
Signs of Pregnancy:
A little bit of round ligament pain. Also bending over to tie shoes or pick something up is sometimes uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks:
Not yet.
Sleep:
Decent. Although when I've woken up, my belly has often been very hard and somewhat painful.
Big things this week:
Well, there have been a few additional posts over the past week which will let you know what's been going on. The "biggie" is yesterday's update to go along with the new ultrasound photos.
Gender prediction:
I had a dream recently about the gender. But otherwise trying not to guess one way or the other.
Movement:
Can't feel it, but based on ultrasounds we know that Baby is moving all around.
Labor Pains:
Too early.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?
On.
Weekly Wisdom:
Try not to stress about the unknown. Yeah, I know. So much easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment