Thursday, June 24, 2010

21 Week Journal

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up another 2.8, for a total of 15 pounds gained so far. Seems like a large gain for this week, but last week was a tiny loss so I guess they even out.
TP test: 10 1/4 squares. Thinking about stopping doing this "test" as it's very inaccurate and kind of a pain.
Maternity Clothes: I discovered that I have a couple of pairs of non-maternity shorts that still fit. Not sure for how much longer, but for now they are nice.
Food cravings/ aversions: Nothing noteworthy.
"Morning" Sickness: Nope. Vomit free this week!
Signs of Pregnancy: Expanding belly, plus I think I've started to feel movement!
Stretch Marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty good this week.
Big things this week: Starting to feel movement. Good results back from the testing that we had done.
Gender prediction: Due to the amnio, we could know this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Part of me would like to know, but I'm also looking forward to that surprise in November.
Movement: A little. Mostly in the evening when I'm lying in bed.
Labor Pains: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In. Barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On, except on really hot days. Then my fingers are all swollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment