Thursday, June 3, 2010

18 Weeks Journal

How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: up another pound.
TP test: Oddly, I seemed to have lost half a square- back to 10.
Maternity Clothes: Yup. Tried wearing a regular cami underneath a thin t-shirt this week. Didn't go so well. there was a definite line between the bottom of the cami and the top of the pants. Oops.
Food cravings/ aversions: Nope.
"Morning" Sickness: Nope.
Signs of Pregnancy: My belleh.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: We got a new mattress and I seem to be sleeping pretty well.
Big things this week: Baby got to go to two Red Sox games during the past week! Last Thursday I was volunteering for the Red Sox Foundation, selling raffle tickets during the game, and then as a thanks for doing that, Chris and I were able to get tickets for this past Tuesday.
Movement: Not sure. I felt something on Tuesday morning, but I'm not sure if it was the baby moving or something else.
Labor Pains: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you no longer have that gagging feeling and with help from the new mattress you're able to get a good night sleep!

    ReplyDelete