Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Mini Update

Today I went back for another NST and a BPP.  Passed the BPP with flying colors.  Amazing what can happen when you get a chance to eat lunch, and you drink a Coke on the ride over.  :)

Unfortunately, Baby didn't pass the NST.  However, the nurse commented afterward that some babies never pass a NST, so she didn't seem overly concerned.

Back again on Wednesday for another day at the two hospitals.  And in theory, we scheduled appointments far enough apart that we'll have time to get lunch.

2 comments:

  1. yeah that you passed the BPP - one less thing to worry about. I remember Alexander not passing a few NSTs too. Maybe next time have a roll of sprees right before the next NST (I did that and it worked like magic OR like I was filling the poor kid full of sugar that probably weighed more than he did)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank a can of Cherry Coke (and some of Chris' Mountain Dew) on my way into Boston, so I figured that would be good. It worked for the BPP, but it may have worn off my the time I got to go in for the NST.

    ReplyDelete