Thursday, September 9, 2010

32 Week Journal

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No idea.  The battery in my scale died, so I can't see if there was any change this week.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Decent.  Some crazy dreams the past couple of nights, which of course I don't remember.
Best moment this week: Did some shopping over the weekend and picked up a few clothes.  Think I may have found the going home outfit. 
Worst moment this week:Um, yesterday's visit to the doctor.
Movement: Yup.  Plenty of it.
Belly Button in or out? Same as last week.
Wedding rings on or off? They're on still.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Ready for all the heart issues to be fixed.  Wish we could be done with doctors.
Weekly Wisdom:Take it one day at a time.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Getting the nursery put together and pretty much ready to bring a baby home.
What we need to do: Fix Baby's heart!

Don't forget, you can try to guess when Baby will be here... Click here to enter a guess in our baby pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment