Thursday, September 16, 2010

33 Week Journal

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 pounds from 2 weeks ago, when the battery died in the scale.
Stretch Marks: Just noticed a couple more little ones this morning.  Overall, not bad at all though.
Sleep: Decent enough.
Best moment this week: Hearing that the baby's heart hasn't gotten any worse than it was a week ago.
Worst moment this week: Knowing that the chances of survival post-delivery aren't that great.  Lots of unknowns for the future.
Movement: I thought movement was pretty good, but apparently not good enough yesterday afternoon.
Belly Button in or out? Slightly out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: I'm ready to be done going to the doctor!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't dwell on the negative.
Milestones/Fun Moments: I think this was the first week they told us how much the baby weighs.  Too bad they had such conflicting numbers.
What we need to do: Have this baby!

Don't forget, you can try to guess when Baby will be here...  Click here to enter a guess in our baby pool.

1 comment:

  1. I had an ultrasound about 4 hours before Anna was born and the weigh they told me and the weight she actually was, was off by 2.5lbs....

    ReplyDelete