Thursday, September 2, 2010

31 Week Journal

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 more pounds. If things continue at this rate, I'll be huge!
Stretch Marks: No change.
Sleep: Decent. The warm weather returned, which of course makes it a bit more uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: As uncomfortable as they sometimes can be, I like feeling the extra jabs as Baby moves around.
Worst moment this week: Well, if you've read last night's post, you'll know how the week ended. Other than that news, it's been a pretty good week.
Movement: Remember the pressure that I was commenting on last week? Well it has now sometimes morphed into a game of "guess what body part that is". Normally I can't really tell, but there is a difference between hands/feet and head/butt.
Belly Button in or out? I think I'm officially going to say that it's flat now. With maybe a tiny little bit being an outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Eager to meet Baby, but also a bit anxious and certainly willing to wait as long as necessary.
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to stress about things that are out of your control.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Got to see Baby again- just hate the circumstances.
What we need to do: The nursery is now all freshly painted and things are more or less back in place. We still need to paint the doors and the dresser, but at least we can move around a little better. Otherwise I feel like we're in a pretty good place. Need to get the carseat, I could use some more cloth dipes, but otherwise more or less all set. Oh, and a breast pump.

And now for a game... Click here to enter a guess in our baby pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment