Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guess that new haircolor worked?

So I spent some time this evening reading the message boards of my TTC website. People were commenting that when they have tests in the house, they have to test. I was doing ok, but then I went upstairs to get ready for bed and figured, what the heck. I'll pee on a stick.

The "negative" line showed up quickly, and then the control line. And then I saw the "positive" line start to show up. It was faint. Was I imagining things? But it got stronger. Still not the same intensity as the other line, but they say that a faint positive is still a positive!

It was all I could do not to run downstairs and show the test to Chris. Instead I hid all evidence of it so that I can surprise him later. But now I'm to the point of excitement that I can't fall asleep. I lay in bed for over an hour. My stomach is all butterflies. So I figured I would get up and come downstairs for a little bit.

I came down, and actually pulled the test out from its hiding spot in my craft room. I had to be sure that I wasn't imagining things. Nope. I'm not imagining things. :)

And according to the online calculator, my due date is November 3rd.

Sorry for the super grainy picture. This is what happens when I take a picture in really low light with no flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment