Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's official

I left work early yesterday so I was able to go get my blood drawn for the official test. I probably could have called the doctor earlier this morning to get the results but I waited until the afternoon.

So I just got off the phone. It's official. I'm pregnant. (Wow it feels weird to say that. I think it's going to be even weirder to say it out loud.) I have my first two appointments set up. The first is in about a week and a half with the nurse. The woman I spoke with referred to is as a "teaching" appointment. Then my first appointment with the doctor won't be until April, when I'm in about my 10th week. I asked when the first ultrasound is, and it's in about weeks 18-20. I wish we were going to have that before we start telling people, but I guess I'm ok with waiting. I just looked at the calendar and realized that the US (ultrasound) appointment should be right around the time that Chris' parents are visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment