Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Telling Chris

Chris and I carpool to work. I picked him up yesterday and gets in the car. He sees the Barnes & Noble bag sitting on the passenger seat.

Him: Did you buy something for me? (Said in a kidding fashion.)
Me: Yup.
Him: Really? What did you buy me? (Opens bag and takes out book.) Um, why did you get this? (His thoughts go from 'she knows she can't get this until she's pregnant' to realizing what me purchasing this book actually means.)
I take out my camera and show him the picture of the pregnancy test.
Him: Are you kidding me?
Me: And I've known since 10:30 last night.
Him: Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? (Said while laughing and smiling.)

And then he read through the book of baby names all the way home, laughing at the ridiculous ones, looking at the list of trends, etc.

Yeah, he's pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment