Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 4

So when a friend of mine was pregnant she kept a weekly journal on her blog with these stats. Thought I would give it a whirl.

How far along?
4 weeks, 5 days. Although I think this may change once I go and visit the doctor/nurse.
Total weight gain/loss: Hmmm.... it's been a while since I've been on a scale. I should probably do that tonight to get a "base line". Unfortunately there really isn't a convenient place in the new house to keep the scale. Or there is, but it's out of the way so to use it I need to pull it out from under some storage drawers, move the bathmat, and try to find the level spot of the floor.
TP test: I haven't done this one yet, but it's how many squares of toilet paper does it take to go around your belly. Often done as a guessing game at showers.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet.
"Morning" Sickness: Weird feeling in my stomach that started almost as soon as I took the first pregnancy test. At first I thought it was nerves/ butterflies, but it's now been there for 3 days. Not sure if it's psychosomatic or something else.
Signs of Pregnancy: Positive pregnancy tests!
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Ok except for Monday night when I was so wound up from having just found out I was pregnant.
Best moment this week: There are a few...
Telling Chris. "Are you kidding me?!"
Seeing the positive line appear on the pregnancy test.
Calling my doctor to verify results of the blood test and being told that I was, in fact, pregnant.
Worst moment this week: Stomach pains.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Can't wait to start the doctor appointments. Makes it a bit more real. Also looking forward to shopping for the bambino.
I'm going to miss ice skating, but I think I can still do that for a couple more months. We'll see.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Telling Chris
What we need to do: Everything! But at the same time, we don't need to be doing too much at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment