Thursday, August 5, 2010

27 Week Journal

How far along? 27 weeks. Final trimester, baby!
Total weight gain/loss: Up another 2 pounds.
Stretch Marks: Still nothing major.
Sleep: Usually manage to sleep through the night. And if I do have to get up, I usually fall right back to sleep.
Best moment this week: We got another look at the baby yesterday. Still showing some tricuspid regurgitation (the leakage in the heart) but no other problems, so the doctor isn't overly concerned.
Worst moment this week: Luckily I don't think there were any bad moments.
Movement: Yup. Plenty of movement. Starting to feel movement more throughout the day, but still usually when I'm sitting.
Belly Button in or out? I keep thinking this will be the week that it will pop out, but it's still partly an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? They're on. Actually, one of my other rings feels tighter than my wedding rings.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Can't wait to be done sewing the quilt for the nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy. Don't worry about things you can't control.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Had a dentist appointment on Monday and they gave me Baby's first toothbrush.
Went to Maine over the weekend for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. Got to show off my belly to a number of family members.
What we need to do: I'm eager to get the nursery finished up, even though I know there is still plenty of time. We got some paint swatches/ samples for the walls. Need to make a decision on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment