Thursday, August 19, 2010

29 Week Journal

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Woo hoo- no change. Actually, to be technical, down 2 tenths of a pound.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: Decent, but waking up with some hip pain. Mostly just sore from lying on my side.
Best moment this week: I think one of the best moments was last night. I finished the quilt!!!!
Worst moment this week: Stabbing myself with numerous pins while sewing. :)
Movement: Yup. Baby was especially active on my way to work this morning.
Belly Button in or out? Almost an outie. It's actually very weird looking.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on. My watch has been coming off frequently though.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Want to hurry up and get the nursery painted so that I can get it all arranged properly.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo it. 2 hours on Sunday weeding crabgrass from flower beds took its toll on me!
Milestones/Fun Moments: Nice to know the bedding is complete. Maybe I can reclaim my dining room table?
What we need to do: Finish up the nursery. But for the most part I feel like things are under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment