Thursday, August 12, 2010

28 Week Journal

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up one more pound. I like that gain better than the last couple of weeks.
Stretch Marks: Still not really any.
Sleep: Decent. Had to get up a couple of times this week, but overall not too bad.
Best moment this week: Got to see some old friends over the weekend and received a number of hand me down clothes as well as a high chair and bouncy seat (although it is pink). I'm not positive, but I think we may be all set in 0-3 month clothes.
Worst moment this week: Starting to feel a lot more tired. Not sure if this is due to pregnancy or other factors though.
Movement: About the same as last week. I kind of wonder if I should be feeling more movement than I do.
Belly Button in or out? Still just barely in. Pretty flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but one of my other rings that I wear all the time was getting pretty tight, so I swapped it for a larger one.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: This is very much out of character for me, but I'm ready for fall. Normally I want summer to last as long as possible, but I'm ready for crisp autumn weather.
Milestones/Fun Moments: 3rd trimester!
What we need to do: Need to get moving on the search for daycare and a pediatrician.

1 comment:

  1. I remember at this stage I was constantly tired...try to rest when you can & not overdo it!

    ReplyDelete