Monday, January 18, 2010

Thoughts from the weekend

Chris mentioned that all week he was expecting to go downstairs to make his morning bagel and find something in the toaster oven. (Bun in the oven.)

We went to the Museum of Science over the weekend and I dragged him into the exhibit on human reproduction. And I made him watch a birth video. He was extremely grossed out.

And still, I don't know anything. I'm trying to wait a little longer before taking another test. I believe today is day 37, which is the longest of my previous cycles. So maybe tomorrow I'll try testing again.

I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday and I can't remember if I'm scheduled for x-rays or not, so I should probably know for certain (or as certain as I can be) before I go in for my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment