Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thoughts on a Thursday morning

I remain cautiously optimistic

Chris asked last night about timing, but doesn't want to know specifics. Just wondering if it was around the time I should test. I told him I am cautiously optimistic, and he likes that term. I told about testing earlier and then always getting period. He agreed that was jinxing us and said to stop doing that.

I had a dream last night that I took pregnancy test. It said not pregnant- miscarry- reason #12. What's that supposed to mean?

Today is the day that computer tells me I should test. Unsure if I want to test today or wait even longer. If I buy a test I will want to use it right away. If I wait to buy one I can hold out a little longer, but if it's in the house, I will use it.

Have thought of a way to tell Chris when the time comes. He has said we can't buy the baby name book until we're pregnant. So when I find I'm pg, I'll buy the book and leave it out for him.

Starting to think of ways to tell the parents. Mother's Day? Too far away. British Mother's Day? Easter? In the south, there's a tradition on Good Friday of having a pregnant woman walk the rows of your garden to ensure a good harvest. Thinking of calling and asking if they need me to walk in their garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment