Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shopping

So it wasn't my intent, but when I passed Old Navy today and saw that all of their clearance merchandise was an additional 50% off, I had to check it out.

I bought 10 items, a mix of 0-3 and 3-6 month items. My grand total was $20.59. The most expensive item was a jacket for $4.74. I tried to get gender neutral items. There are a couple of items that may be slightly more masculine or feminine, but overall I don't think they were that bad. (I hate that the baby industry really doesn't support gender neutral items.)

I added up what they would have cost if I had bought them at regular price. Not all of the items had original tags on them, but based on similar items, I'm guessing it would have cost around $130. I love deals like this!

If you wish, you can click on the image to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment