Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week 6 journal

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no change
TP test: 8 squares
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet.
"Morning" Sickness: The pain my my abdomen (felt like I had done 100s of crunches) is finally getting better!
Signs of Pregnancy: Tired. A lot.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is ok. Trying to get into the habit of sleeping on my left side. This is difficult for me.
Best moment this week: We told the family last weekend and that was pretty good.
Worst moment this week: The sudden and instant hunger. One minute I'm fine, the next I'm starving.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell. I did take a Chinese gender prediction test (that said its results are 50/50) which said boy.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Excited about my first appointment on Tuesday- with the nurse.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it.
Milestones/Fun Moments: We went to Babies R Us last night to just sort of get the lay of the land with what products are out there and what we like/dislike. Hopefully this will make the registering process a little easier when we get to that point.
What we need to do: We've started kind of looking at various products to try to gleam what we'll want to register for.
Chris reminded me that at one point I agreed that I can pick out whatever I want (in terms of colors, patterns, etc) as long as I let Chris put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment