Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 7 Journal- Redux

How far along? 7 weeks... again. This is because my estimated due date got changed.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 pounds at the moment.
TP test: 9 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet.
Food cravings/ aversions: Love me some greasy good. Burgers, fries, etc. Grilled cheese seems to be my staple. I can barely stand the thought of soup, which had been my daily lunch staple.
"Morning" Sickness: Got sick once. Otherwise feeling lots of queasiness. This used to hit me especially in the afternoons, but the past couple of days I've felt this way in the morning as well.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tired. A lot. Going to bed ridiculously early and still wanting an afternoon nap. Also the nausea.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Keep waking up in the middle of the night. Weird dream last night about someone from my church announcing loudly that I was pregnant and me getting very upset since the info wasn't public yet.
Big things this week: Ultrasound! Got to see the blob and also heard the heartbeat.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to relax and make the most of it.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Got to see the little blueberry during the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment