Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 7 Journal

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 pounds at the moment.
TP test: Same as last week- 8 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet.
Food cravings/ aversions: I've been craving greasy foods a bit- grilled cheese, Burger King, etc. I used to have soup for lunch every day, but later this week just the thought of it wasn't sitting well with me.
"Morning" Sickness: Haven't gotten sick yet, but feeling a bit queasy throughout the day.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tired. A lot. Going to bed ridiculously early and still wanting an afternoon nap.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is ok. Trying to get into the habit of sleeping on my left side. This is difficult for me.
Big things this week: Had my first doctor appointment, although it was only with the nurse.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: I've heard there are two kinds of women- those who enjoy being pregnant and those who hate it. I'm starting to think that I'm one of the latter. So far I'm not liking how it makes me feel.
Milestones/Fun Moments: First appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment