Thursday, July 1, 2010

22 Week Journal

How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up a pound, for a total of 16.
TP test: I've decided not to do this test any more as it is silly and I don't really believe the "measurements" I've been getting lately.
Maternity Clothes: Yup. Even ordered more, which arrived last night. Tried them on and one or two even make me look more pregnant than I am.
Food cravings/ aversions: Nope.
Signs of Pregnancy: Just looking at me, there is no hiding it!
Stretch Marks: Nothing yet.
Sleep: Pretty good. Except for last night. Couldn't fall asleep and couldn't get comfy.
Big things this week: Started to register, although we are no where near complete.
Gender prediction: Not a prediction, but Boy Chris confessed that he's secretly hoping for a girl. :)
Movement: Starting to feel the occasional kick/punch.
Labor Pains: Nope. Too early.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Much shallower though.
Wedding rings on or off? They're still on.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are right on track and I'm happy to hear you are sleeping a lot better than I did!

    BTW, I'll check in with you in real-life to see what you already have/don't have to see if I can help out with what I have from Alexander.

    ReplyDelete