Thursday, July 22, 2010

25 Week Journal

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up one more pound. (Total of 19 pounds so far.)
Stretch Marks: Maybe a couple of little ones on my hip, but nothing to worry about.
Sleep: Decent, although I've been staying up way too late.
Best moment this week: Making progress with the bedding. Bumpers are done and the quilt is in progress. I'll be glad when it's done. The first order of cloth diapers arrived and I used my old Cabbage patch Kid, Eleanore, to practice putting them on.
Worst moment this week: Frustrated at my OBs office who keeps calling me to reschedule appointments. And the new times they give me aren't convenient at all!
Movement: Moving up a storm, or at least I'm noticing movement more than usual.
Labor Pains: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. However in the heat and humidity they can get pretty tight.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: Anxious for the next few months to go buy quickly, but also not feeling ready yet.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo it. Take it easy when you can.
Milestones/Fun Moments: Baby went to Fenway Park for the 3rd time. However, this time wasn't for a baseball game. Fenway was hosting a football match (that's soccer, in American-speak). And the team we were rooting for won. Lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean about the obgyn office but some day it will be you having your baby and you will be happy that your doctor is there!

    ReplyDelete