Thursday, July 15, 2010

24 Week Journal

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:
Up 1 more pound. (At least I've been consistent the past few weeks.)
Stretch Marks:
Not that I've noticed.
Sleep:
Pretty good.
Best moment this week:
Chris felt the baby kicking. And I think I saw my first kicks.
Worst moment this week
: The heat and humidity continue. Blech.
Movement:
Mostly feel Baby in the evenings when I'm reading in bed.
Labor Pains:
Not yet.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?
They're on.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for:
Can't wait to have the nursery all put together!
Weekly Wisdom:
Don't think that you can do it all. Try to ask for help more frequently.
Accomplishments this week/ What we need to do:
Slowly making progress on the nursery bedding. Valance and crib skirt are done. Bumpers are mostly done- or at least the time consuming part is done. Need to finish those, make the quilt, and I also decided to make a couple of liners for baskets that we got for the changing table. Lots more to do though in the nursery- paint, order photos, get them matted and framed, etc.
Other accomplishments- we finished registering and I ordered our first bunch of cloth diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment