Thursday, July 29, 2010

26 Week Journal

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. Up 3 pounds this week. Didn't think I was eating that much more.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: Usually sleeping through the night. Had to get up a couple of nights to go to the bathroom, but luckily I'm able to fall right back asleep. Wondering if I'll continue to have that ability once Baby is here.
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but we finally got a new storage cabinet for all of our games. We've had so many that they were spread around in a couple of different places without enough space. Chris was going to build a cabinet, but on the way to the lumberyard we stopped at Ikea. We found some great deals in the "as is" area. And there's even an area reserved for kids games and toys, although I know it won't be nearly enough space.
Chris also pointed out that there are now fewer than 100 days until my due date.
And congrats to my cousin Beth who announced that's she's due in Jan with #3.
Movement: Baby has been kicking/ punching up a storm this week! In the past I would usually feel the most movement when lying in bed. Now it's in the car, sitting at my desk at work, sitting at my sewing machine... For the most part it's nice, but sometimes I have to tell the little one to calm down a bit. S/he doesn't listen.
Belly Button in or out? In. I keep thinking this won't last much longer, but I still have an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
What I'm going to miss/What I can't wait for: I can't wait to be done sewing Baby's quilt! It's taking much longer than I would have anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment