Friday, April 23, 2010

What's for eats?

I feel like I'm constantly eating or hungry. Many days at 10 or 11 in the morning I'm already thinking about dinner. This is probably why I'm putting on the weight- not because of the teeny tiny baby. I decided to keep track of what I eat/drink in a day. Here's what I consumed on Wednesday.

Breakfast- 7:30
Chocolate butterscotch-chip cookie
Cranberry bagel with butter

Morning Snack- 10:45
Package of Smartfood
Pear
Dove chocolate

Lunch- 12:30
Smart Ones- Santa Fe Rice and Beans
Sun Chips

Afternoon Snack #1- 2:45
Granola bar
2 mini peanut butter cups

Afternoon Snack #2- 4:00
Cheese and crackers
Yogurt

Dinner- 6:30
5 Guys Burgers & Fries
- Little Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1/2 of a regular size fries

Drinks
1/2 liter of Crystal Light
A little less than 2 liters of water
Juice box- apple
1 can Sprite

(1/2 liter = about 2 glasses or roughly a 16oz bottle)

2 comments:

  1. One suggestion is to drink more water...that will help with weight gain! Glad to see you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I feel like I'm constantly drinking already!

    ReplyDelete