Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 10 Journal

How far along? 10 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I finally started a notepad to keep track of this! Up one more pound from last week, so 5 pounds overall.
TP test: Still at 9 squares. Next week will probably be over.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet. About a year ago I lost some weight and dropped a pants size. However, I kept most of my old clothes. I'm having a harder time fitting into that smaller size and my jeans of the larger size also are a bit snug. Otherwise, more or less ok. I am starting to do some online window shopping for maternity clothes though.
Food cravings/ aversions: Last night it was sweet potato fries, but otherwise I don't think I've been craving anything.
"Morning" Sickness: I've felt so much better this past week! Toothbrushing is still a little iffy, but overall I feel good.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tight clothes. A little tired, but not too bad.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Could be better, but overall not all that bad.
Big things this week: Last Friday we announced to our "Game Night" friends that I'm pregnant. The ones who have kids already started to think of what gear they still have that could be passed on, and the one without kids got excited. So excited, in fact, that she told two other friends on their way over to our house for Easter brunch.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it. And don't worry so much about sharing the news. (I'm still a little paranoid that something bad is going to happen.)

1 comment:

  1. This is so incredibly exciting!!! I just went back and read your entire blog to get caught up. WOOOO for baby Bredford! Congratulations Chris & Chris!

    ReplyDelete