Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 12 Journal

How far along? 12 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up another 2, so 6 lbs overall. (Down 1 from my doctor visit last week, but to be consistent I should only go with my scale.)
TP test: Just over 9 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet. However, many of my pants are getting tighter. And I'm getting tired of all of my clothes. This morning I had to try on 3 pairs of pants before I could find ones that fit.
Food cravings/ aversions: Not that they are real cravings, but I'm very susceptible to food "advertising". Not so much from typical ads, but if I read something on a website, message board, etc and it mentions a food, I often then want it. Like sloppy joes and hot dogs. Oh, and I guess my real "craving" is canned peaches.
"Morning" Sickness: After saying that this was better, I have had a couple of days where I've felt a bit nauseous.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tight clothes.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Ugh. The crappy sleep has started. Most nights I've woken up. One night I was awake for about an hour. It's a mix of having to get up to pee and waking up because I'm just not comfortable.
Big things this week: Our news is now public! See earlier post about sharing the news.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell. Although we did have an offer from a dowser to tell us what we're having.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to enjoy it. Time goes by very quickly. I was mentioning to Chris this week how quickly a month has gone by. It seems like we were just taking my 8 week belly pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment