Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 9 Journal

How far along? 9 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: About the same as last week.
TP test: Still at 9 squares. Although I did this last night as well, and was 9.5 squares then do to my evening bloat.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet.
Food cravings/ aversions: I seem to be getting tired of everything these days. Although I'm eating, nothing really appeals to me.
"Morning" Sickness: Perhaps feeling mildly better. Tooth brushing was really bad- I threw up a couple of times from that- but after switching toothpastes it is mildly better.
Signs of Pregnancy: Still tired, but perhaps not as bad. Certainly not going to bed at 9:00 anymore. I definitely look more pregnant in the evening, but it's mostly just bloat.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Could be better, but overall not all that bad.
Big things this week: I told my hairdresser on Saturday. She was VERY excited.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't dwell on feeling miserable. It won't last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment