Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 11 Journal

How far along? 11 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: According to the dr's scale yesterday, up 7 lbs overall.
TP test: About 9.5 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Not yet. I did buy a belly band though, which is a tube-like piece of stretchy fabric designed to be worn over your unbuttoned pants and your belly. It holds the pants up and looks like you are wearing layered shirts.
Food cravings/ aversions: Just kind of tired of all food options. Nothing is appealing to me any more. Not that I'm avoiding food, but no cravings one way or the other.
"Morning" Sickness: Still generally feeling good. There was one day where I was feeling a little icky, but not bad. Toothbrushing is still a little iffy. Oh, and one night the smell of some dirty dishes was making me heave a bit.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tight clothes.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: Could be better, but overall not all that bad.
Big things this week: Doctor's appointment where I got to hear the heartbeat again. Also I told my friend Mel. Haven't talked to her in a while so it was nice to reconnect.
Gender prediction: WAY too early to tell.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be so afraid to share the news with people. It's ok to tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment