Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 13 Journal

How far along? 13 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week. Woo hoo! Finally a week of no change.
TP test: Just over 9 squares, maybe 9 1/2 squares.
Maternity Clothes: Ugh. Lots of my existing clothes are tight or don't fit at all. As I find things that don't fit anymore I'm taking them out of my closet and putting them into a storage tub. Need to start thinking about picking up a few pairs of maternity pants.
Food cravings/ aversions: Just one odd one that I haven't tried yet. But I think that mixing chocolate and strawberry syrup into a glass of milk would taste good.
"Morning" Sickness: For the most part gone. A few times I've felt a little queasy, but usually it's because I'm hungry.
Signs of Pregnancy: Tight clothes. I think I've also started to experience round ligament pain.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: I hate our bed. It's small and the mattress is not comfortable at all. Eagerly awaiting our tax return so that we can get a new one.
Big things this week: I don't think there's been anything that momentous.
Gender prediction: Who knows. I think I'm trying to avoid predicting one way or the other because I don't want to be wrong.
Movement: Well the info says the baby is moving (and has been for a while) but I can't feel it yet.
Labor Pains: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in. Wondering when I should take out my belly ring.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And a little loose.
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing. Unless you want to count, if you want a second ice cream bar, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment